Many thanks to aurorajeanalexander who nominated me for this and at a time when I have been debating wether or not to be an award free blog as it looked to hard….. all those questions and nominations..let alone adding links..ha ha but here goes lets see if I make a ” pigs ear out of this”
Please visit Aurora jean’s blog as it is always a very informative and useful info at that. Thank you so much for nominating me I feel honoured and am happy to accept…you rock lady 🙂
Rules for The Creative Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 lesser known facts about me:
- After years of visiting the hairdressers and being the girl who never washed her own hair I am now au natural and loving it..and don’t care if it gets rained on or whatever..any one who knew me in a past life would be so shocked.
- I am terrified of heights but love flying.
- I used to be a choir girl.
- I hate moths they spook me out but I love snakes….work that one out..
- Since retiring I have done so much that I wish I had done earlier in my life like writing, it has laid dormant all these years except for in my head and now it’s been unleashed…
That was hard..phewwww now for my nominations:
Should you decide to accept the nominee please list the five rules in your post.
Again, thank you, Aurora Jean, for making this first award so exciting for me!